Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A blog for a Tuesday in April

Today is Tuesday and we are going to be given the assignment to design an Apple Ipod Application. I created one last semester and really enjoyed the assignment and this semester I hope to make an even better application. This time around I want to create an application like Google Maps but instead it only finds artwork in areas you search for. There will be a map with a search text box and if you type in the words, "Akron Museum's," it will pull up a map with multiple icons of art museums and galleries. The person then can click the icon on the map and it will pull up information about that particular museum and besides the information it will also have pictures of the museum that the person clicked on. I am excited to get started on this project and to have the semester come to an end. Well I have nothing more to write about today so I am going to go back to working on this project and kicking ass and chewing bubble gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment