Friday, December 4, 2009

Last blog before finals!

Well here it is, my last blog before finals. I have finals next week, all of them which are one Thursday. I can not wait for this semester to be over, not because I did not like my classes but because next semester is my last semester. Four classes and I am done! Having this semester come to a conclusion is a great sign towards graduating, this semester I feel like I have learned a lot about web design, bits and pieces of flash, and how to make a movie in Phil Hoffman's class. Next semester will be just as interesting, so far I have signed up for Flash, AfterEffects, and Arabic Culture through film. I want to take another webpage design class but I have not viewed any open classes online lately, I am going to e-mail Kate Harmon and ask if I can do an independent study in web-design so I can learn more about CSS, javascript, and more about Dreamweaver. Other then that this was a great semester but bring on Christmas, I am ready for Christmas Ale from the Great Lakes Brewery, good food, and hanging out with friends and family. So have a good vacation and I hope you enjoyed reading all of my blogs, I know I had fun writing them. Poulos OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment