Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Second post of the semester.

Here is my second post of the semester. First off I would like to say is Dennis Hopper is in the hospital with prostate cancer. I hope the star of Easy Rider, True Romance, and Land of the Dead pulls it through. Other then that we had yesterday off for Martin Luther King day so I came up with ideas for my flash slide show and reacquainted myself with Adobe Dreamweaver. I have not seen any new websites worth mentioning but when I do I will definitely post it on my blog. Are personal websites are due Thursday and I have already posted mine from the previous semester. Sooner then later I would like to recreate a new personal webpage but the one I have now is sufficient enough. Time is a big factor. Well I hope you enjoyed this blog, I need to get back to work because class is about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment