Monday, November 23, 2009

My post before Thanksgiving.

This week is going to fly by because we have Thursday and Friday off for the upcoming holiday. I am still working on my iphone application and I am still going with the idea of making a art history dictionary. I have shown Anthony some preliminary sketches of my ideas and he seems to like them except I use black text and a white background, he said that they contrast too much and I should pick another color. I plan on keeping the text the same color but switching the background color to more of a gray color that is not hard to look at with the eyes. I am also coming up with designs of how the layout of the art will look and how the person using the app will be able to scroll through the different pieces. I enjoy this project and I can't wait to see what the rest of the class came up with, I am sure everyones will be great. Well I have nothing more to write at the moment so I am going to go back to work on my app and fix what I was writing about. Until my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment