Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Here is a new blog back from spring break!

Here is my new blog for the week. I have been sick all spring break so it was not enjoyable. I slept most of the time and when I was awake I was sitting on the toilet in agony. Today I am feeling a little better, I am starting to get my appetite back and a little more energy. Other than that I missed my morning class because the medication they gave me made me extremely tired but I made it to my second class. I really have nothing more to write about because I am sick but I did notice that the beginning intro to the show the "View" has a pretty cool type sequence, usually I do not watch that show but it happened to be on. Also Universal Health Care passed in the United States. I am not sure how this is going to affect the United States in the long run but we will have to wait and see. Well I have nothing more to write about and I am getting light headed. Maybe next week my blogs will make a little more sense then they do now!?

No comments:

Post a Comment