Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A new Post about nothing like Sienfeld.

Here is my post, another post. I am running out of topics to write about for class so todays blog I am just going to wing it. Yesterday I watched a pretty good movie in my Arabic Through Culture class called the Le Grand Voyage. A movie about a man and his son traveling to Mecca so his father can complete his pilgrimage to the holy land. The movie came out in 2004 and really shows the differences in generations with religion and mentality. Yesterday I also saw a crazy accident going home on route 8 North. The car was demolished and I found out today that the man passed away. From looking at the accident I am not surprised that the man passed away because of how destroyed the car was. I have also been working hard in school because in 5 weeks I will graduate. It is annoying though because I have to wait on the University to put my minor in the computer so I keep reading errors that I am not graduating but I met with my advisor and everything is A ok. Well I have really nothing else to write about except I am hungry and I can not wait for this semester to be over because I am excited to start my internship in May. Well Odious.

No comments:

Post a Comment