Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New blog before spring break.

Today is March 9th and we just learned about spry's in Dream Weaver. I find spry's to be a lot more complicated to use rather than going into fireworks and creating a drop down menu there. The only bad part about creating it there is all of the sub images fireworks can make if you keep exporting the image into Dream Weaver to just get it right and if you do not bring the quality down. Spry's are interesting but the css that is created from creating a drop down menu is ridiculous. You have to go through each one just to find background color, padding, positioning, etc. I can understand how affective using a spry is but I am a little stubborn and like using Fireworks for rollovers and drop down menus. Other than that I am working on my shopping page for class, I am having a good time making a website that is for shopping for video games. The fake website is called "Games," as the web-site's name applies it is a website about video games. I am using Fireworks for the rollovers but I am not going overboard creating the whole web-site's context in there. I created rollovers in there and then I would add tables to add information. Well I have nothing else really to right about except I can not wait for spring break. I do not think I am going anywhere but I am going to enjoy myself and drink Miller Highlife! As Tony Soprano says "GABA-GOO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment