Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Web Design shopping site

As of now I have been working on my shopping webpage. I have been adding images of popular products on the homepage that the person can click to go to them. They can also use the navigation give at the top and left of the webpage. I also have edited my design for the logo at the top, i have added a shopping cart, and little icons that will allow the viewer to follow my website on myspace, facebook, twitter, etc. I thought using free sites for my advantage could not hurt. I have also designed a concept page that shows the layout of products on the website. The product I chose to show is grand theft auto 4. The person would click on the product and then be redirected to that page where they can read about the product, look at pictures with rollovers on the page, and check out related products. So far it has been a lot of work but I like the direction my webpage is heading in. I am also working on a sign in page that will allow the person to type in their e-mail address and password and view their shopping cart, products they might enjoy, and other ideas along these lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment