Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blog about the due Hudson project

For my newest blog I will be discussing what I have been doing to turn in my project for the Hudson Library and Historical Society. At this moment I have made a power point presentation including images and key points about how I went about redesigning the Hudson website. I included pictures of the original website and my redesign of the website to show how I can make the website function better then the one they are currently using. I also took a picture of the Stow Munroe Falls Library website to compare indirect competitors of the Hudson Library and how they are easy accessible and user friendly. I have also been working in Microsoft word to write my proposal to the Hudson Library on how I can design a site that is easier to use and more functional. Another key point I write about is how congested the Hudson Website is and how negative space can serve a purpose to make it more visually appealing and easier to use. At the moment I am revising some of my pages to make them work and look as good as possible. I am going through each page and adding and subtracting things that could or could not be beneficial for my website. This project is very time consuming and I have ran into a lot of questions about how to make the best and easy to use functioning website.

No comments:

Post a Comment